Playing House Season 3
Playing House in an American serial with the elements of comedy. It started on April in the year of 2014 and now you will see the 3rd season premiere, that is a continuation of the story.
Here appeared a lot of actors, who play the main and recurrent roles. Each of them are talented, so you will see the serial with the great pleasure. The main cast includes:
- Lennon Parham in the role of Maggie Caruso.
- Jessica St. Clair, who play the role of Emma Crawford.
- Keegan-Michael Key in the role of Mark Rodriguez.
- Zach Woods as Zach Harper.
- Brad Morris as Bruce Caruso.
Among the recurring cast we must mention:
- Jane Kaczmarek in the role of Gwen Crawford.
- Lindsay Sloane as Tina Rodriguez.
- Gerry Bednob, who play the role of Mr. Nanjiani.
- Marissa Jaret Winokur in the role of Candy.
- Ian Roberts, who play the role of Ian.
- Sandy Martin, who play the role of Mary Pat.
- Norma Michaels in the role of Mr. Johannsen.
- Kyle Bornheimer as Dan.
The story is created by Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham. Among the executive producers we must mention Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham, Scot Armstrong, Judah Miller, and Randi Nandan. The producers are Jake Aust and Keith Raskin.
In the center of attention you will see two friends from childhood. Their names are Maggie Caruso and Emma Crawford. They grew together, so, when they become adult, they try to do a lot of things together. Now they have the biggest adventure – they try to raise the baby.
One day Maggi notice, that her husband have an online affair with German woman, so Emma propose her to leave him and to start their own business. But the things wasn’t so easy – Maggie was pregnant and she understand that it wouldn’t be so easy for her to live with Emma. But in a couple of month she did it and then she met Mark, who is a local cop. They fall in love with the time, so the situation come to the positive side.
Despite on different characters, that think, that living together will make them happy and full of positive emotions.
The duration of one new episode is about 20 minutes, so you will find the time to see it. The Playing House 3 Season release date is the 9th of February in the year of 2016. It is important to know such information, when somebody will ask you about season air date.
Reviews and comments
Playing House Season 2 Episode 3 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV
Playing House Official Trailer