Years of Living Dangerously Season 2 Release Date
Years of Living Dangerously is a breaking new ground honor winning Story-driven TV documentary series that touches such essential inquiry as the worldwide atmosphere changing. The first season of this TV show appeared on April 13, 2014, on Showtime.
Years of Living Dangerously season 2 release date was scheduled for fall of 2016. However, there are possible changes in this schedule since Showtime cancelled many TV shows this year.
James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Daniel Abbasi are the show's official makers so you can be sure in the high quality of the TV show. Among the show's members are the most celebrated and respectable identities of various callings and occupations, including the Oscar-victor performers and Emmy-winning writers.
Years of Living Dangerously season 2 episode 1 plans to accumulate the people's feelings and expectations with respect to such vexed issue as an unnatural weather change. The fundamental objective of the show's makers is to point the viewers' consideration onto such a significant issue of worldwide scale as an atmosphere changing, beginning with an a dangerous atmospheric devation. This applies to the United States, as well as to the entire world. The TV arrangement delineates what's going on the planet because of this issue and how humankind is attempting to discover an answer for it.
- The TV series has gotten all inclusive recognition from pundits, and for the most part positive surveys from the gathering of people;
- Accordingly to Metacritic, the TV series has a score of 81 out of 100, taking into account 7 reviews, while the gathering of people appraised the show at 7 out of 10, taking into account 16 appraisals;
- On IMDB, the TV show has a score of 8.1 out of 10, in light of just about 500 clients' votes, 10 surveys from viewers, and 1 audit from commentators;
- As indicated by the information of Common Sense Media, Years of Living Dangerously has a score of 4 stars out of 5;
- The TV show was designated for two Emmy Awards in the selections "Exceptional Documentary or Nonfiction Series" and "Extraordinary Writing for Nonfiction Programming" and won the first of them;
- Years of Living Dangerously TV series was reestablished for the season comprising of eight scenes, which will be discharged in late 2016 on National Geographic channel.
Reviews and comments
Years of Living Dangerously Trailer #2
Years of Living Dangerously Season 1: Next On Episode 2