Bad Girls Club Season 15 Release Date
Bad Girls Club season 15 release date was announced for March 15, 2016 on Oxygen. This reality show is also produced by Bunim/Murray Productions along with the critically-acclaimed by the producers of The Real World show.
|15 season 1 episode||Episode #15.1||15 March 2016|
Jonathan Murray, Maria Pepin, Gil Goldschein and Troy Vanderheyden will be the executive producers of Bad Girls Club season 15. In Bad Girls Club season 15 Angela Babicz, Kristina Babicz, Jessica Giordan, Annalisa "Anna" Giordano, Amber Thorne, Asia Jeudy, Olivia "Liv" Adams and Diamond "Dime" Jimenez.
Scandal for a scandal, fight for a fight, gossip in unlimited doses – this is what you must wait from Bad Girls Club season 15 that will premiere in March of 2016. The structure is very simple: a bitch flock like a witches on broomsticks live in the mansion, where they stubbornly beat each other for the right to be called the main bad girl of the mankind. Battering and other ridiculous but funny to watch contests make them fight for this right with all they can. They live together during 4 months, for which plenty of time they spend for quarreling, but in the end learn to control their anger. Bad Girls Club season 15 stands for the reality show, which was a shock, but from which it is impossible to break away.
- Bad Girls Club is on air on Oxygen during 10 years in a row – the first season was presented on December 5, 2006;
- In the previous season one of the main contestants was Alex Rice, the daughter of an ex-Notre Dame quarterback;
- One of the contestants Jade didn’t know that Chicago wasn’t in Boston;
- All seven girls picked for Bad Girls Club season 15 are usually real-life bitches and bad girls. They do not act but just live in a mansion with other girls having the same badness issues;
- The show turned out to be so popular that got the spin-off called BGC: Twisted Sisters.
Reviews and comments
Bad Girls Club Audition Season 15 [Christina]
Bad girls club season 15