Johnathan Strange & Mr. Norrell Season 2
On BBC One Channel Johnathan Strange & Mr. Norrell Season 2 started to launch.
Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell is a historical fantasy in a format of mini-series. The season premiere was in May at the year of 2015, but now we are talking about the continuation, as you could know, that is rather interesting and full of exciting moments.
Among the actors you can watch the following cast:
- Bertie Carvel in the role of Jonathan Strange.
- Eddie Marsan in the role of Gilbert Norrell.
- Marc Warren as the Gentleman.
- Charlotte Riley as Arabella Strange.
- Alice Englert, who play the role of Lady Emma Pole.
- Samuel West, who play the role of Sir Walter Pole.
- Paul Kaye as Vinculus.
- Enzo Cilenti as John Childermass.
- Edward Hogg in the role of John Segundus.
- Ariyon Bakare in the role of Stephen Black.
- Vincent Franklin as Christopher Drawlight.
- John Heffernan as Henry Lascelles.
- Brian Pettifer as Mr. Honeyfoot.
- Robbie O`Neil in the role of Lucas.
- Richard Durden in the role of Lord Liverpool.
- Freddie Hogan as Davey.
- Claudia Jessie as Mary.
- Ronan Vibert in the role of Lord Wellington.
- Steve Jackson in the role of Jeremy Johns.
- Jamie Parker as Grant.
- Phoebe Nicholls as Mrs. Wintertowne.
- Clive Mantle in the role of Dr. Greysteel.
- Lucinda Dryzek, who play the role of Flora Greysteel.
- Niall Greig Fulton, who play the role of Raven King.
It is written by Peter Harness and directed by Toby Haynes. The executive producers are Tally Garner, Nick Marston, Dixie Linder, Justin Thomson-Glover, Patrick Irwin, Toby Haynes, and Peter Harness.
The events took place in the time when Napoleonic war was. Here you will see the story, in which different characters appear. Among them, we must mention Mr. Norrell and John Childermass, who persuade him to come to London and help to understand the war against France.
Mr. Norrell is a leading member of the government, so he always wanted to be right in different situations. He wanted to find a magician, who will make the situation more optimistic, but it was rather hard for him, that he didn’t believe in his strength.
The duration of each new episode is about 60 minutes, so we can say, that here you have to enjoy several small films. The Johnathan Strange & Mr. Norrell 2 Season release date is the 8th of February this year. When we are talking about the season air date, we can use that information.
Reviews and comments
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell: Episode 2 Trailer - BBC One
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell Season Finale